INK KANDY at EVERGREEN TATTOO INVITATIONAL

EVERGREEN TATTOO INVITATIONAL
Springfield, OREGON FEB2014

Had the best time ever with the INK KANDY crew! Got to tattoo Rachel Ancheta on Saturday for her Birthday, and Spencer on Sunday where we finally got to drop in some color on his gorgeous piece. The weather was amazing and got to meet some talented artists. 'Gunner' got 2nd place for Best Realism Tattoo, 'Sweeps' kept us laughing the whole time and kept showing off his prize winning art, 'Skip' became script master, Bazzar charmed us all with his #Tattoosafterdark stories, Omar Rubio was an inking maniac machine - I Didn't want it to end - So I'm just gonna have to come back again next year…..! And the sweetest treat - got to meet Heidi Lavon, one of thee hottest and most down to earth inked models….We even took a selfie - Hope to see her again soon….So 'til next time. Will keep everyone posted on the next Tattoo Expo.

6 Comments to INK KANDY at EVERGREEN TATTOO INVITATIONAL:

Promotional tattoo on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 11:33 PM
Nice collection of tattoo! I am looking for some pretty traditional tattoo design.

Event organijer in jaipur on Monday, July 21, 2014 2:54 AM
Your blog very informative and interesting.

Tattoos And Body Piercings on Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:28 PM
I have been perusing this web journal for quite a while now,i truly need to see some of your aesthetic things, much obliged I truly take joy in your posts.

Emma on Monday, November 16, 2015 12:57 AM
It seems that you enjoyed there a lot. Most of the time it’s scaring of bleeding, but you didn’t tell something like that. And one thing! Your tattoos are looks really different here. I got some necessary information which I needed. Thanks

bestessaycheap on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 10:57 PM
It’s good to hear that you are now comfortable with the surrounding of the tattoo crew. Moreover I have heard that INK KANDY crew is pretty famous for their tattoos. Their work is very fine and neat and people seem to like their designs of tattoos as well.

Owen Horner on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:05 PM