I Love Gifts!!!

It's so cool to get "gifts"!!! and what I mean by gifts is sometimes a photograph or even a video! While chalking it up in Pasadena Chalk Festival 2014 - A new friend, Victor, took pictures and video of Bazzar and I throughout the weekend - and then I get a comment to check out his video and I was so delighted! I can't thank Victor enough!!! Sometimes as an artist, we get in such a trance of completing the work, that we lose track of documenting the process...but now thanks to this video that Victor (YouTube name: lionarenas) put together, I can relive this moment as many times as I would like......
'Til next year!!! For the meanwhile, check out lionarenas's video:
You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Chalk Festival
The work of one the artists call La Loteria by Lesley Perdomo The game similar to Bingo.

8 Comments to I Love Gifts!!!:

www.uhjackets.com on Saturday, August 26, 2017 12:37 AM
It is telling about splash of andy warhol. That info is needed to update new stories and domo articles for everyone. They are using different type of topics and reviews for the users.

Wizessay on Monday, August 28, 2017 7:48 AM
In this blog, you give information about chalk festival which is very famous nowadays. I find lots of interesting information about this event. I just so curious that lots of events celebration in this world, which motive is always different to each other.

Academic Writing Help on Monday, October 30, 2017 11:31 PM
I love gifts and that's why i'm sharing with my university friends and my family because if you share gifts with someone so you can share love with them because you know they are precious for you.

Neha Tyagi on Monday, June 25, 2018 7:56 AM
designs are so good chose it for gifting and for personal use worth of buying.

eva j law on Monday, June 25, 2018 7:57 AM
needed this information for chalk festival gonna share with my relatives though.

Deadp on Thursday, July 05, 2018 11:50 PM
I don t know your budget but I have worked with pilots They love anything to do with aviation A poster print of the plane they fly or one they.

Uma Rai Bangalore on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 12:55 AM
Uma Rai http://uma-rai.com is the most growing companion service provider in the garden city. We have large number attractive companion girls with us to serve our valuable clients across the globe. Uma Rai http://uma-rai.com is the most growing companion service provider in the garden city. We have large number attractive companion girls with us to serve our valuable clients across the globe.

myassignmenthelp on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 12:19 AM
The instructor is the most conscious individual of the general public and it is the best open door for the general population who select this occupation. I know this field isn't so natural and each instructor should attempt to give the data which understudies require. This is so outstanding data.