4th Annual AutismHWY.com Chalk Festival in Covina 2014

4th Annual AutismHWY.com Chalk Festival.
4th Annual AutismHWY.com Chalk Festival.
Getting started - got my space...
I had such a blast chalking it up with many members for the autism awareness group - AutismHWY.com. This organization holds a special place in my heart- my sister introduced me and she accompanied me throughout the whole day. The only person missing was my nephew who has Aspergers - but he wasn't there for a great reason....He is away in college at UC Santa Cruz...making us all proud. So even though you weren't there Jimmy, this chalk piece is for you - you're becoming our Einstein while away in college.

Jimmy! The best part, are you ready?! We got best in show! Woohoo!

7 Comments to 4th Annual AutismHWY.com Chalk Festival in Covina 2014:

best website for essays on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 10:31 PM
Here in these pictures, I can see the picture of the einstein. He was the famous scientist who invents the energy formula. In this base, lots of the countries try to make the atomic bomb. In those days, he was the only scientist who earns fame.

academic custom writing on Sunday, December 16, 2018 7:32 AM
This kind of awareness program should really be promoted so that people will be able to know how important it is for us to protect those autism rights. Autistic people should be treated and not belittled. They are humans too and they need more attention and love. I have a friend of mine who has an autistic brother and I can totally see how hard it is for him sometimes to support the special needs of his little brother. However, despite of all the hardships, he was still able to make sure that he shows his love to him no matter what. And for me, that is what you call true love.

webstagram on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 12:43 AM
This is very high quality product that's the reasons people like it to use.They have done a lot of remarkable things for the benefits of the consumer

Anonymous on Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:39 PM

professional academic writing services on Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:53 PM
I would really love to see how this is being made in person. I have been into arts these past few days after witnessing an art making competition. I know that this might be something that can be considered as not really deep, but I have to say that from that moment, I knew I fell in love with the beauty of art. I just wish I had the talent of making one. Well, I consider writing as a form of art that's why I am still trying to improve this skill that I really want to be good at. Anyway, thanks for this and please know that this is indeed incredible! I am so amazed.

Harold D. Benny on Thursday, August 08, 2019 1:12 AM
A leader must have a proper vision to identify the need of the hour. He should be able to visualize what the world expects from them at the moment Click Here To Know More.

toon blast install on Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:05 AM
To cross the entry level fairly easily, it is advisable to achieve levels without an amplifier.