In April I had the pleasure of chalking it up at the AutismHWY Chalk Art Festival. Not only did I get to share my passion for art with others while having a good time, I also had the opportunity to be a guest on Talk Time With Reid hosted by Reid Moriarty. For those of you that aren't familiar with Reid and his work here's a little back story on this wonderful guy!

Reid is an eighteen year old musician and student. He is known for his talent and charisma. Reid is a jack of all trades, he's the front man for the band "The Kingsmen" a band of 4 guys on the autism spectrum, he plays miracle league baseball, hosts Talk Time With Reid, and goes to school all at the same time. He has a passion for music and people, and is an inspiration to many.

Below is a link to the interview I did with Reid himself! If you'd like to know more about Reid Moriarty and listen to his work you can visit

For more information on the AutismHWY Chalk Art Festival visit

Hope to see you next year!

11 Comments to Talk Time With Reid (AutismHWY Chalk Fest) :

smith on Sunday, January 08, 2017 1:12 AM
Amazing stuff. After reading the great post i want to say that you have shared the best quality stuff in the content of the post. Keep doing the great work up. most trusted plumbers aurora co

jamesjona on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 9:33 PM
Thanks for sharing

best written resume on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 2:05 AM
I want to appreciate the people who live in the Europe or the USA. Such people have the brilliant mind and always think positive which the good example for the other countries is. They believe in the hard working and it is the good thing.

pro papers on Monday, November 13, 2017 12:56 AM
You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what y

Beculd on Monday, March 05, 2018 2:45 AM
Thank you for the story. I can't imagine what you had to go through on your way to this big day, guys. I only know that every time I read a story like this, I add a tiny bit to my top service for essay writing and belief into my own strength.

Dissertation writing services on Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:08 PM
These ideas are SO clever and cute! Especially those adorable bats. So in line with the theme of the season. You're a very creative person!

Anonymous on Monday, June 18, 2018 7:29 PM
Nice

academic writing on Monday, September 24, 2018 5:50 AM
Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more

britishonlinecasino.co.uk on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:52 AM
Art is life and people with autism, it's something more!

Trevor Dunn on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:05 PM
This is very detailed and informational post. Thanks a lot.8 Ball Pool mod apk Hill Climb Racing mod apk shadow fight 2 mod apk

asf on Monday, December 10, 2018 12:58 AM